Partridge Blooms Weddings
We understand your wedding is potentially the biggest day of your life. We also understand weddings come with budgets.
At Partridge Blooms, we're keen to be transparent with our pricing for the 2022 to 2023 wedding season and have shared outline pricing below, for you to calculate your wedding budget. Each wedding is treated individually, this is designed to give you a chance to think about your potential budget, before we chat.
Please note, we work exclusively in artificial silk and dried flowers for weddings. We do not work with fresh flowers.
We've also included some Partridge Blooms real weddings below, to give you a feel for the quality of our work.
Unfortunately we cannot take any more bookings between April and October 22.
Limited availability for weddings in November and December 22.
Good availability throughout the year. June & July are booking up fast.
Good availability throughout the year. Please note that estimated pricing only is provided at this time, given the length of time until your day.
How We Work
- Start off by using our price list to calculate your estimated wedding flower budget.
- If you'd like to work with us, we'll set up a one hour consultation either face to face at the studio in Bishopton, or via Zoom if you'd prefer.
- After our consultation you'll be sent a tailored quotation.
- If you'd like to progress, we take a 25% booking fee, which secures your design and production slot and covers some material costs upfront.
- Balance, minus 25% already paid, is due 4-6 weeks before your collection or delivery date.
Image Credit: Kayleigh Scott Photography
Image Credits: Karl Double Photography
Image Credits: Sarah Barton Photography
With the rising trend in micro-weddings and artificial florals, bespoke silk wedding flowers will allow you to purchase ahead of your day They can simply be stored safely in your home until you need them, or brought back out for your reception party, if you decide to party again after your day is over!
We design proposals from a single bouquet and buttonhole, to full bridal party flowers, to a selection of table arrangements and gift bouquets too.
No two weddings are the same and we'd encourage you to Contact Us to discuss your wedding date, requirements and budget.